It really bugs me when people get mad at bisexual people for not identifying as pansexual or omnisexual or skoliosexual.
Here, let me bold this for you:
Fuck you for policing people’s desires.
People don’t owe you a fucking thing just because you’re upset that maybe they don’t want to jump on your dick.
Why is it okay for people to talk about bisexuals like this and blame them for their preferences?
Answer: Biphobia is socially sanctioned, and queer people are often the main offenders.
I’m not going to jump on someone who says “i’m attracted to androgynous people” because I’m not androgynous and have a feminine presentation.
I don’t get upset when someone says “I’m attracted to masculine-of-center people”.
If you use language about “trusting [bisexuals] less” you are being oppressive and I am going to side eye the shit out of you.
That is the exact same oppressive language that bisexual people face from everyone, straight and queer.
You are not a special snowflake.
You are replicating patterns of oppression that say that bisexuals are scary, not to be trusted, dangerous, fake, liars.
I know someone’s going to jump on me and say “oh, they’re just talking from their personal experience, that’s just their personal feelings”, etc.
Just because they are your “personal” feelings doesn’t make them any less oppressive.
- run-away-introvert likes this
- brilliantbritooobsessed likes this
- noneofthisisplausible likes this
- thejunglevip likes this
- papufruit likes this
- vitious reblogged this from cornflakepizza
- revolutionarygirlewtena likes this
- paako-koro likes this
- endlessinfinity likes this
- thisonehasnoloyalties122 likes this
- storiesintheashes likes this
- girlwithafandomheart likes this
- ravenclawaria reblogged this from blameitonthepatriarchy
- annafh likes this
- beyondthemyopicmirror reblogged this from blameitonthepatriarchy and added:
- aluraembrey reblogged this from cornflakepizza
- blameitonthepatriarchy reblogged this from internetdoashouting and added:
- datbukkit reblogged this from cornflakepizza and added:
- datbukkit likes this
- bittybattybirds likes this
- loverwren likes this
- theraptorwhomurderedlove likes this
- tsupertsundere likes this
- secretinternetbox said:I really didn’t think it was possible for me to enjoy your blog more than i already do. Then you post this. I don’t even know what to do with myself when people start acting like this & I usually end up throwing something at their heads. Great post.
- secretinternetbox likes this
- myadamantiumheart reblogged this from cornflakepizza and added:
- almosticarus likes this
- emmyopossum reblogged this from cornflakepizza
- true14 likes this
- ohchristmaskirk said:thank you. it took me a full year of questioning to admit that i liked women start identifying as bi and i still haven’t fully gotten the courage to come out to anyone offline, and even doing that much has been a huge step for me.
- archerkinkauxillary likes this
- slingthatslang likes this
- jane-cat likes this
- jaiface likes this
- varevare likes this
- ohchristmaskirk likes this